vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Monday, November 29, 2010
Can't find picture of my yesterday's smoke!

But it's one of those that I've did before, it's called the Sancho Panza Coronas.

It's aka by me, as THE GREEN CIGAR, cause it has a greenish wrapper!

Yes, I smoked that again, because, I just wanted a short and light smoke, as I was having a pretty bad ass throat yesterday already. Ughh...

Shall not bore you guys with the details of what happened yesterday.

But it was good day, met new people.

And met up with my bros.

And called it a day. What could be better?

But as of right now, I'm sitting in front of my computer, with a tissue stuck up my nose, and me constantly blowing my nose, it feels like it's really gonna drop off any moment now.

Yes I'm sick, down with a sore throat and flu. Officially...

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments