vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Saturday, November 27, 2010
The day before's Smoke

The Bolivar Royal Coronas


Wahoho, The Bolivar Royal Coronas, the words Royal Coronas more or less spoke for itself, with the ring-age of slightly less of a robusto sized cigar, this boy, fit my mouth just nicely. The Bolivar Royal Coronas, was just an extremely man cigar, why would I say that? Because this cigar is really a great man, with a support of a great woman. Why? I'll explain.

The Bolivar Royal Coronas, had a very thick, leathery punch at the first notes, and from 2/3rd to the end, it produced an extremely strong woody taste, that is unbeatable, definitely even better compared to the Hoyo Epicure No.2(which I thought was the best). It's somewhat similar to the H.Upmann Magnum 50.

And why a great support of a great woman?

Eventhough all the strong flavors, there was this, recognizable floral tinge, that was just hovering in the background in this entire stick, which you will never know, unless you blow it a little off your nose.

Great stick!
Now I understand why my ex-boss Eric Ngan only smokes this one. *thumbs up*

This is going into one of my favorites!

~~~
Yesterday's Smoke(s)
First Up.

The Partagas P1


Nope, I did not buy the entire jar pf Partagas P1, though I would really love to have that gorgeous looking jar, it looks like one of those Jars, where you rub, and a genie might appear. So gorgeous, eventhough it reminds me of something of a more morbid nature, an urn. =/

Okay, the Partagas P1, was one stick that I told myself (I'm gonna pamper myself) stick, and boy, it was not disappointing at all, it was an intense full bodied cigar, which encompassed many flavors that hasn't hit my taste palate just let, but here it goes.

This one started out a little charcoal-ish a little bitter, which wasn't exactly to my cup of tea, but smoking on, came the taste of, those traditional dried fruits, it was sweet, but it was mild kind of sweet, not floral at all, but just a nice fruity sweet. To think that it's a MANLY cigar.

It was good coming the end of it, ended with a very nice mild note of cigar, and a little of something else that I could not really recognize. But, heck, it's good. =P

~~~
Told myself I had a little more time.
So I took another short one, from one of my favorite labels.

The Cuaba Tradicionales


It was a short boy this time, a 20-30min smoke, that if in my hands, usually only lasts a good 10-15min at most.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments