vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, November 28, 2010
There's 1 thing I hate about being me, and listening to what people say about me.

And one of those things I hate so much, is the phrase.

"SO YOUNG?!"

"So young and you are smoking cigar?!"
"So young and you are running your business?!"
"So young and you are working!?"
"So young and you are drinking?!"
"So young this, so young that"

Hur hur, many of those people, actually do think that it is a compliment.

I mean, for anyone else, that probably might be, but put yourself in my shoes, and go through all the shit I've just gone through in the past couple of months.

I tell you, if you were me, and I said that to you, I'd probably be the next victim of a gang attack on me. And if that happens, please make sure you kill me, and not leave me in the hospital.

Cause truthfully, I hate the food in the hospital.

To all you haters out there.

_!_

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments