vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Yesterday's Smoke!

Romeo Y Julieta(Aka RYJ) Escudos Limited Edition 2007.


Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

What more do I have to say about this one, simply one of the best of the best of the best, eventhough I pissed Josh off pretty bad by taking this stick(because no more vintages and limited editions for me) but, oh boy, did I enjoy this one, it was a typical typical RYJ with a highly decreased amount of harshness. Why?

The Escudos, was almost like smoking a bouquet, made up of different flowers, an extremely oily smoke, with a tinge of soil and vegetable at the top, which turned floral, and then white peppery coming the end. Boy, this one was, such such such a pleaser.

And what makes it better?

The priceless company. <3

posted by WarsoreJones at 2 comments