vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Friday, December 3, 2010
Ah, feels like long since I've blogged, been sick, and busy and sick and busy and sick and busy and sick... I mean, you get what I mean right! =/

I mean the flu bug's been around, those out there with the flu bug, same routine, vitamin C and lots of water, I had 8litres a day! You can do worst. =P

~~~

Yesterday's Smoke
RYJ (Romeo Y Julieta) Cedros 2.


This piece, is going to get a very, unfair rating from me, as it's the first cigar I had since I got well yesterday, when my taste buds haven't recovered yet!

And yes, RYJ, commonly known for it's floral and harshness, and this piece that I picked last night, the Cedros 2, which is nicely wrapped in a thin layer of Cigar wood, I don't know if it was the taste bud or was it just me, that it tasted, FLORAL, no not the usual floral that I'm used to, it was, a weird kinda floral that I could not describe, going through it, slight spice emerged, but it ended up as a very fragrant smoke.

Will have to try this again, just to re-judge it again.

---

Today's Smoke

Montecristo Edmundo


Montecristo Montecristo, the name itself, excites the shit out of me, I've bought this awhile back, and only decided to smoke this today! Yes! Today, I wanted to pamper myself with something nice, and something my taste bud is familiar to, so Montecristo it was.

Started off a little white pepperish, but ended with my favourite, creamy chocolate note, the draw was perfect, and so was the burn.

Good smoke today, nice location as well, just look below for the carnage left by 2 man! HAHA!

~~~

Lunch/Dinner, was at TCC (Plaza Singapura) with my dear mentor Josh, who so conveniently called me down to smoke, at this place, first time, that I'm smoking a cigar in such a crowded place, and you definitely would catch the eyes of people staring. Didn't really like it, but got use to it after a while.

And the French Earl Grey, definitely hit the spot for me today.
Goodness + Goodness = Greatness.



That's my mentor being stupid for you, putting cigar bands, on his order, the Cheesy Stick shit that I can't remember, he called it the Cohiba Cheesy Stick and the Trinidad Cheesy Stick, like ya right. xD But good try Josh.



And this was the table we were at, tiny table, ash tray that ended filling up to the brim, because of our cigar ashes, and food that came non-stop, 2 man ate a total bill of $105, lots of drinks, lots of munchies, great day, it's like a re-introduction to cigar all over again, after being out for 2 days!

~~~

Stay up, for my other post later tonight!

We will be talking about faith and beliefs!

Or atleast my take on it! Cheers!

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments