vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Monday, December 6, 2010
Ah, I didn't have my cigar today, my throat still doesn't feel too good.

Spent 14hours out of 24hours today, in my bed having MANY power NAPS.

HAHAHAHA.

And I'm actually here to complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Complain letter.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Left Leg,

I know, over the years, I've been abusing you, over and over again. I'm really sincerely apologetic about it, but I mean, can you just stop being a bitch and work with me?

The pains that you've been giving me is pretty much driving me insane, especially the pain that you decide to kill me with today, the shin. I mean seriously, you can choose, anywhere else on the leg to hurt, but I really hate it when you choose it to be on the shin, it really kills me, cause it actually does hurt like a dog.

I've got work tomorrow, and I'll be walking quite a lot, I just hope you'll be nice tonight, have a good rest, and work with me tomorrow alright?

With Love,
Yiliang

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments