vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Been excited to post about this,

My H.Upmann Magnum 50, LE 2005! x)

Compared to the normal H.Upmann Magnum 50.

What's the difference?

If the normal one was Hougang to Serangoon, the LE 2005, is Tuas to Changi Airport. D=

Yes I'm not exaggerating it was that good.

It was a more or less, very nice woody and leathery cigar, with a slight tinge of chocolate at the background through out the entire smoke. It was such a wonderful smoke. x) And what tops it even more! I smoked it with my dearest god sis and her boyfriend! Great company! Hope you enjoyed your cigar too my man! x)

~~~

Well, it's 2 more days from my hearing. And I've given up trying, I'll just get slapped with whatever comes, can't say I'm not prepared. I've done everything that I possibly can. Or have I?

But guess it doesn't matter, If this is Santa's xMAS present for me, guess he's just being a little over generous with me. =/

It was a nice xMAS, same routine, like every year! Still as fun, same similar faces, it's something, that I'll treasure for the rest of the years. The friends that I feel are simply like family, I love you guys! Shall our friendship last for much years to come! Through death and marriage! HAHA!

~~~

So nice to see your face again
Tell me how long has it been
Since you've been here
You look so different than before
But still the person I adore
Frozen with fear
I'm out of love but I'll take it from the past
I'll let out words cause I'm sure It'll never last

And I've been saving
These last words for one last miracle
But now I'm not sure
I can't save you if
You don't let me
You just get me like I never
Been gotten before

Maybe it's the bitter wind
A chill from the Pacific rim
That brought you this way
Do not make me think of him
The way he touch your fragile skin
That hunts me everyday
I'm out of love but I can't forget the past
I'm out of words but I'm sure it'll never last


posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments