vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Okaye, so, I've been really badly hit by the flu virus the past two days, I doused myself with almost 8 litres of water a day, and I feel much better after 2 days of rest.

And while I'm having my 2days of rest!
I made some new friends, so meet my new friends.

From Left to right.
Steve McGarett, Chin Ho Kelly, Kono and Danny aka Danno.


This 5, have made my 2days extremely worth while. =P

The drama Hawaii Five-0, has been so god damned Awsome, with a capital A.

Completed watching the 10episodes, within 2 days, and I'm a happy man if I've got to go back to work tomorrow, heheheheeee.



Above is my new girlfriend, her name is called Grace Park, she is so god damn hot, I cannot stand her, stripping down to her swimsuit and taking a dive, be it the coast of Hawaii to surf, or just randomly to drag bags of money on shore.

Hababababa, for those of you, who haven't watch this drama, please spend some time to watch it, trust me, you have to catch it, it's definitely worth every second of your time. =P

~~~

I've been off my tobacco drug the past few days, because of my bad flu and sore throat, but I'll live, won't want to buy a cigar over 80 dollars and not be able to enjoy it anyway.

Anyways, this Friday is a big day, for Connoisseur Divan!

Congratulations on opening your franchise store up in Marina Bay sands!

And of course, thank you thank you so so much, for inviting your new youngest client to your grand opening of The Connoisseur Emporium. Have my word I'll be there, since I was personally and privately invited to the event! Cheers!

~~~

Have you ever met an accident.

And you know you won't die from it..

But you still land in the hospital, and your dreams and goals are not affected.

And while lying on that hospital bed you tell yourself.

After this, life goes on.

Ah... Yes... That's life...

~~~

GoodNight World!
Hawaii Five-0 HAS BEEN GOD DAMN AWSOME!
I hope the latter episodes will start coming out soon.
Can't wait to see more of Grace Park.
She's just such a sweetie.
Other then that,
I just wanna get well soon. =/
Gotta get back to work.

Yours Sincerely,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments