vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Dear leg,

It's been 2 days now, and I don't want to get started on how much a bitch you've been the past 2 days, I do not have the time, to bring you to the doctor nor give you a damned massage, I just need you to work with me for a while more, and stop being such a useless bitch.

My god, what's wrong with you, first the hip, then the knee, now the shin?

I know I've been harsh on you, but your going to Msia today, even if it's just for a short trip, I cannot afford to walk around with you being such a jerkoff.

So please, leg, be nice.

I'll be nice to you when I get the time.

With Love,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments