vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Holla! Guess what day is it tomorrow? =/

It's judgment day, it's the day where everything comes to a final clash before the end of the year, thinking whether I'll get by tomorrow is an extremely difficult question that I've asked myself.

So after tomorrow what's gonna happen? Are things gonna end? Or are things gonna come to a brand new shit start?

It's disgusting how, when I do things with the only intention of good, and no matter how much prevention I take, It still ends up wrong, Karma, Karma... When are you gonna give me some good days, I haven't had one in the longest time...

Stress, stress, stress, I feel like ripping out my hair, and my nails and smashing the keyboard and my mouse, and setting myself ablaze...

GRAHHHH... Can anyone understand the frustration that's coursing through my veins right now... Guess I'll stay awake tonight, thank god I downloaded this movie that I've always wanted to watch, it's called Dirty Dancing, Featuring one of my favorite singer ever, Patrick Swayze.

Hurrah. =/

~~~

GoodNights World.
You've been too mean.

Yours Sincerely,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments