vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Friday, December 31, 2010
In times of sadness, helplessness, desperation.

Who do we turn to?

Some people turn to god, some people turn to their family and maybe some turn to their friends.

I'm not a religious person, never have been.

Never a fan of adding the burden onto my family with my own problems.

And never a fan, of sharing much of my problems with my friends.

I just think, and keep thinking, and can't help feeling that I'm all alone in this right now. Like how I've always been all alone, with every problem I face in my life. How can anyone understand the things that I'm going through?

I tell people all the time, I'm Iron Man, I'll never be tired, never be beaten and never be torn apart and stripped down of my pieces.

But I stand here today, fatigued, battered and torn.

Someone save me.

~~~

Oh a lighter note.

Do stay tune for my New Year's Resolution tomorrow.

It will be quite exciting. x)

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments