vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Okay, so you guys might be thinking, what's the final verdict.

Total loss, was 4k above what I projected it to be.

And I'm at a total lost, and I have no idea where to get the remaining 4k.

Grrraahhhh... So regretted doing some things that I haven't...

Oh wait, I take that back, I don't regret, but I don't necessarily think that it should have had happened to me, it's so unfair. Grahhhh... =/

To those that do not know what happened, I shall describe to you a short story on what happened.

Once lived, A, B and C.

One day, A had approached B for advise on something, and how about to do it, B had given advise, and went ahead with doing it.

But B screwed up, and C(a government entity) decided to sue B.

B being pissed about his losses, have decided to sue A to get back his losses.

And sadly, there was only A, B and C in the picture, and A being the lowest down in the food chain, had no one else to sue. And sadly. I was A. Yes, tell me about it...

~~~

Maybe I'll sleep inside my coat and
Wait on the porch 'til you come back home
Oh, right, I can't find a flight

We share the sadness
Split screen sadness

Two wrongs make it all alright tonight

All you need is love is a lie cause
We had love but we still said goodbye
Now we're tired, battered fighters

So I'll check the weather wherever you are
Cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight
It might be my only right

I called because I just
Need to feel you on the line
Don't hang up this time
And I know it was me who called it over but
I still wish you'd fought me 'til your dying day
Don't let me get away

Cause I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me
So I can say this is the way that I used to be
There's no substitute for time
Or for the sadness

posted by WarsoreJones at 1 comments