vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
So I've watched it.

Dirty Dancing (1987) Verdict?

Oh god, oh god, oh god. 1987, I wasn't even born yet.

Who knew, such good movies went way back to 1980's?

Lead actor : Patrick Swayze playing as Johnny Castle.

Lead actress : Jennifer Grey, playing as 'Baby' Houseman.

You know what, easily, the best movie I've watched this year, alongside with Inception.

This movie was filled with emotions, Happy, Naive, Sad, Anger, Confusion, Sweet, Romantic.

Both Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey, worked so well together as a couple in the show, it's just so so god damned romantic. Please, please please, I urge everyone to watch it.

It's a dance flick, and I guarantee you, it's nothing like STEP UP, no matter how much you like STEP UP, give this show a chance, a movie on old school, dirty dancing.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments