vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Yesterday's Smoke.

Cohiba Robusto


The Cohiba Robusto! Finally, I have set myself on the cigar that was made for King Fidel Castro himself. The Cohiba, renowned for being the BEST and no.1 rated Cigar in the world, this boy, was definitely one of the best I've tried!

Why? Every flavor was so distinct and intense, you can literally taste every woody note, and every chocolatey note and every light floral flavor that was hovering around in the background. Words cannot explain, how good this stick was, but I can only say this. Smoking this definitely made me feel like a King himself.

Coming at a hefty price of $72, this boy is worth the smoke.

~~~
Today's Smoke

Montecristo No.2


Took my Montecristo out today, to Ice Edge Cafe, for a smoke, this boy has been in my Cohiba Box, for almost 2-3weeks now, so I decided to bring him out for a smoke!

And same as before, this was great, same chocolatey taste, same honey tinge, this is why this stick is my favorite of all time, 3rd time smoking this one, and it still gives me the kick like how the first one gives me, awsome awsome, time to stock up more, just maybe, this time I'll be stocking up the vintage ones..... *hiak hiak*

$.$

~~~

Saw this beautiful phrase on Facebook today, and I just have to post it.

"You gotta make friends with your fear/There's nothing more frightening than driving with a live goddamn cougar next to you." Reese Bobby

I mean, how many of us actually agrees that this is true.

I'm sure everyone does, agree that this is so true, BUT, how many of us, admits, that we have a problem with our own fear. And people always say, fears are meant to be overcome, fears are meant to be faced. But how many of us actually do it?

I have learnt to face my 2 greatest fears, the last 2 years, BUGS and BLOOD, my 2 years of army, had me rolling around in mud, in vegetation filled with 6-COUNTLESS amount of legged insects, which till this day, I feel that I'm amazing for doing it, BLOOD, how many god damned times have I been injected and injected and injected, I don't even remember, but that was how I faced my fears, it was rather Unwillingly, but that's the story of my army life.

BUGS AND BLOOD, AND MUD, AND CAMOU-CREAM.

Hahahahaha! Oh god, those were the days.

And this days, it's so much different, I eat well, I smoke my cigar, I head to work, I try to draft out plans and quotations. I feel myself getting fatter, like literally. But don't worry I'm still sexy...

Heheheheeee...

~~~

GoodNight's World!
It has been a fun 2 days for me!.
Spending time with those close to me!
I hope, you'll bless not just me, but them as well.
That they enjoy my company.
And Buble's coming to town.
I really want to go.
I hope I won't be out of town when he's finally here.
But going will drive myself insane with thoughts.
GAHHHH.

Yours Sincerely,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments