vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Yesterday's Smoke.

Partagas Serie D no.4 (Sorry for the lousy quality picture)


Before I go onto my smoke, I have to once again thank my mentor so much, for being so so so awesome, and so efficient. Why? This is the story.

I was in a hurry with 2 hungry friends, they refused to accompany me to smoke first, so I decided to do a 'take out' for my cigar, and smoke at where we're eating at. Which is walking distance from my cigar bar itself.

So, I didn't have the time to have the luxury to smoke at Connoisseur Divan, so I gave Josh a call. And this was how the conversation went.

Me : Josh, I'm coming down, but kinda rushing, can you help me a prepare a smoke? I'm gonna tapao and run...

Josh : What size you want?

Me : Petite Robusto or Robusto?

Josh : What price budget you have?

Me : Around 50dollars.

Josh : Okaye, gao dim, get you the Partagas D4, Robusto sized, good smoke, $48 before tax.

Me : Okaye sweet, see you soon.

And when I reached Divan, it was already in a box, and I just paid and left, Josh, you are fucking awesome. *Two Thumbs Up*

Okay, now for the review of my cigar, the Partagas D4.

It was a good smoke, and the thing I like about Partagas, is that no other cigar, has this, aromatic dried food flavor that Partagas owns, it was like a mesh up of a combination of dried fruits in your mouth. It was kinda like a bitter sweet sensation, which was extremely enjoyable, with a tinge of cocoa and leather, hovering in the background, at the start and coming the end. Coming up to the last segment, it was a little spicy, just the way I like it!

Good smoke!

~~~

I have just came to realize, that I actually have 'fans' reading my blog for my cigar reviews! Yes how did I found out? I was recently told, by a couple of weird people that I don't know of, and they come from weird places! I remember 1 coming from Czech, and another one from Lithuania or something.

And they are reading my reviews!

And I can't thank you guys more, for following me on this exciting journey of cigar with me! Thank you. Very very much.

At least now I have someone on my MSN list, which can do the 'CIGAR' talk with me! HAHAHA!

~~~
GoodMorning World.
Off for a early start today!
You can do it!
Remember YOU ARE STILL SEXY!
YES I'M STILL SEXY!! RAWRRR.

Yours Truthfully,(Yeah truthfully, your still sexy)
Yiliang. (Yeah I know right... *grinns*)

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments