vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Yesterday's Smoke(s)
(Trust me, I feel so bad, smoking 2 limited Editions ytd)
(But they are just so damned good!)

The RYJ (Romeo Y Julieta) Hermosos no.2 Limited Edition 2004


First thing that caught my eye, the dark wrapper, 2nd thing that caught my eye, Limited Edition, third thing that caught my eye 2004!

I call this a Limited Edition Vintage! =P Even though Josh explained to me, the difference, but 10 year old, is pretty vintage to me. =P

And this one was just a RYJ, and yes that's a compliment, just that it's a rather different RYJ, this one started off a little nutty, and went harsh halfway through, but harsh in a good way, in a way, that I can comprehend and enjoyed it.

But but! That floral sweetness in the background, was just so beautiful, it felt like, the Red Chardonnay in a brown sauce, insignificant, but you know, it is what makes brown sauce, the brown sauce.

This one was much love love.

~~~
Next up.

Bolivar Petite Belicosos Limited Edition 2009


Took this one up on desperation last night, it's been long since I was at that park, sitting at that bench, thinking everything through, writing my thoughts on flash cards, and throwing them all over the pavilion, I'm sure the cleaner this morning is really gonna hate me.

Good smoke anyway, the musky-ness of this one, really made it feel like a man cigar, and that was really what I needed, to feel like a man yesterday night.

Did not regret what I did, and the decisions I made. Cause YL, you are a strong strong man.

~~~

Everything is wonderful
Being here is heavenly
Every single day, she says
Everything is free

I used to be so careless
As if I couldn't care less
Did I have to make mistakes?
When I was Mary's prayer

Suddenly the heavens rolled
Suddenly the rain came down
Suddenly was washed away
The Mary that I knew

So when you find somebody who gives
Think of me and celebrate
I made such a big mistake
When I was Mary's Prayer

Blessed is the one who shares
The power and your beauty,
Mary Blessed is the millionaire
Who shares your wedding day

So when you find somebody to give
Think of me and celebrate
I made such a big mistake
When I was Mary's Prayer

If you want the fruit to fall
You have to give the tree a shake
But if you shake the tree too hard,
The bough is gonna break

And if I can't reach the top of the tree
Mary you can hold me up there
What I wouldn't give to be
When I was Mary's prayer

~~~

Good Afternoon World!
You've been badass the past 2 days.
Yeah and I do mean totally badass.
Putting me through this thing again.
And again.

And I say, save me, save me.
Put the light in my eyes.

Yours Sincerely,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments