vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Yo yo yo!

Sorry for abandoning you poor blog!

I've been so busy and caught up with so many things! Ughh...

I know right, kill me please. =/

Gonna spare my cigar today, had to many, within too short a period of time.

Namingly :

- Parthargas Shorts
- Parthargas Serie D
- Parthagas P2
- RYJ some limited edition.
- St Luis Rey, don't know what name.

Too many. xD But yes, I've already decided which are my favorites, and I'm sticking to them! Hehehehehe...

How about a Cohiba Siglo 6 tomorrow... x) Been longing to try that.

Too many things have happened recently, I shall spare all of you the details, but, just keep in mind that I just gave myself the biggest and most expensive x'Mas present ever, and no it's not a good thing, talking about it, makes me feel kinda emotional about it... =/

Talk about $$$ now,

Recently dabbled my nose into the world of Forex, for those who don't know what that is, it's Foreign Exchange, meaning, you buy and sell the currency difference to your advantage and earn money out of it.

Yes it's the investment with the highest returns and the highest risks due to it's volatility, but with proper strategies and knowledge, the risks can be minimized to the minimal!

And this has been funding my pocket money, and my big x'Mas present.

Today's Record : $68 in 12min.

BEAT THAT!

~~~

GoodNight's World.
It's been long, and you've shown me lots of ugly sides.
Ugly sides of humans.
But it's okay, I've got time. ; )

FORBES MAGAZINE AT 25! Here I come!

Yours Sincerely,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments