vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Saturday, January 1, 2011
1/1/2011!

My first post of the year!

2010, is been filled with thrash and all sorts of rubbish.

Shall the start of the new year bring new beginnings for me, and the people around me!

Last night was awesome, there are a group of friends, that I'll die for, and not just that, they give me a reason to fight for Singapore if the need comes! x)

It was funny how everyone decided to crash at Josh's place, and everyone was just scattered all over the living room floor and the bed room. Awesome Awesome.

Shall not go in detail everything that happened last night. xD There were simply too many, thank all the gorgeous girls who have decided to swing on by and join us! I truly appreciate all your company!

New Year New Year! But a same old me!

To all my bros' out there! We gotta keep it tight aight!

I love ya'll the most, and you know it. <3

~~~

As I watch my group of friends all starting to grow up, Lye is finally ATTACHED again! Hopefully it's serious! Calvin is an uncle now! And he now feels Morally subjected to be a role model for that little running devil back at home.

And a new born couple is about to emerge from the group!

I just, feel so glad for all of us, we're all moving on, as a clique, but we're still so tight!

I don't want all the riches in the world, I just want this friends, that'll stay by each other's side for life!

It's funny how even Kenneth have already decided, that Lye would be his best man, and that I would be EMCEE for the wedding, and every other bro out there would have a separate VIP table of our own just behind the family! HAHA!

We are really, going out of line sometimes!

But for all time sake!

It start's with a Guiness!

To Arthur! And to the best clique ever! <3

~~~

I don't want to know who you kissed under the mistletoe.
I don't want to know who you hugged on the countdown of new year.
I don't want to know who touched you the way I used to touch you.
I don't want to know who said those very words I used to say to you.

For things are changed, and changes are the only constant.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments