vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Beautiful evening at 4.30pm.

The sun is slightly over cast by the clouds, and the music that's playing through my online radio now, is nothing but the best of the best.

And it's about time for me to head to my well needed swim!

I'm not leaving the pool till I hit 40 laps as promised.

Anyone want to head for a swim with me? x)

~~~

So many things have changed over the past few weeks.

And I can't help but to realize, that the more that it has changed, the more it had stayed the same way...

But who are we to say, or to judge on what goes on in some other person's life? ; )

~~~

On a lighter note,

Albert finally decided to let me give him a treat tonight! HAHAHA!

Frog Leg Porridge for us today! But that's not the point!

The point is that I get to treat! *Snigger*

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments