vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Okay,

I actually didn't want to blog today.

But, here it is, the most disturbing film I've ever set my eyes to watch.

I present you with.

Basic Instinct
Featuring Sharon Stone, and Michael Douglas



I'm extremely boggled by this movie right now, till what point?

Till the point of no return, I can't imagine myself being in that situation, in between 2 extremely sexy and seductive woman, and getting mind fucked by both at the same time.

I think I would just kill myself.

The suspense point of this movie, kept me at the edge of my seat the entire 2 hours.

Forget about the fact that, this flick could probably pass off as a blue film, but it was still fucking awesome.

For those who want to catch a long off the trend Erotic Thriller.

This is just the movie for you.

It's just MIND FUCK to the max.

*Thumbs Up*

I thought my mind fucking skills was good, aw wow, this movie, taught me, I'm not half as good as where I'll end up at. HAHAHAHAHA!

*Double Thumbs Up*

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments