vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Wow, this was the laziest weekend, I've had for ages, and ages and ages.

Spent Saturday, practically sleeping, rotting and then had Jerome to come over to accompany me study, how sweet of him huh.

Followed by a night outing, which made me hit home at 4am in the morning, feeling all droned and drained at the same time. Grahhh...

Which brings me to Sunday.

After 4 hours of sleep, I woke up, with promise for Dim Sum, and as usual, I was stupid enough, to have been tricked, into eating 6/8 of the food, as usual, I've over estimated my partner. xD Never again, shall I eat Dim Sum with someone of the other sex. -__-" Guess I've learnt my lesson the hard way.

Headed over to Vivo City thereafter, to get tickets to the Convention/Exhibition called Valentino Retrospective at Resort World Sentosa. Gotta say I'm definitely impressed with that man. So talented. *Thumbs up for him*

He teaches me that, working hard is 1 thing, but being at the right place at the right time, is a whole different thing altogether, that would make you feel that hard work is redundant. D=

Went over to grab a Cigar, at The Oaks.
The H.Upmann 48, Limited Edicion(that's how they spell it) 2009.

And I can't even tell you how wonderfully it smoked, Leathery Woody Spice, just the way I liked it, can't get any better then that, accompanied by my cup of Ceylon Supreme. Which calls my day to an end. <3

Some picktures.





Yes, sometimes, I just cannot stand how I think I'm cute, which this picture does definitely re-illustrates my point. Yiliang you are still gorgeous. <3

~~~

Oh, and to add on to that! Please welcome him to the new family.
The Mont Blanc Individuel



This baby, is the 11th Bottle into my collection of Colognes.

Reasons why I bought it.

- The bottle was so pretty, I couldn't stand it.
- It really smells like a very exciting citrus with a mix of honey.
- It's Mont Blanc. xD

~~~

Well, If you work hard you've got to enjoy hard and play hard! And buy hard too! ; )

Am starting a new business, together with a couple of other wonderful partners, I hereby wish us all the best working together, and for the rough years ahead!

And thank you, for supporting my foresight and goal. And shall we look ahead to the profit making days, and we all shall earn big bucks together!

~Cheers!

This marks, the first Sub company that will go under my current holding company, with plans to own a total of 4 sub-companies, before the age of 21. I'm sure I'm heading somewhere good.

Hope whoever up there, that's been looking down at me, and pulling me through my tough time, continue to bless me as I climb this uphill mountain for the next 2 years.

~~~

Hey hey world.
It's late late, and I really feel extremely tired and exhausted.
With dad and mum heading overseas for 5days in the coming friday.
Will only mean that, I won't be able to run from work anymore. =(
But Hey! It's your time to shine without all the mentor-ing. <3

So, Let's go!
With Love love love <3,
Yiliang.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments