vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Am finally done with my new year decorating of my room!

With much 'help' of my girlfriend, who came over at 1130pm, just to help me fix up all those mirrors on my wall, which I now have officially a phobia of it dropped on my face when I sleep at night.

After much measurements, and drawing and measuring again on my wall.

It's finally up! 22 pieces of mirror on top of my headboard that forms a beautiful mosaic.

And I can't help but think that it's so pretty and I'm such a Genius!

One of the most beautiful additions I've ever done to my room! I don't care about the Feng Shui, it just looks so gorgeous. <3

And the new drilled in shelf on my wall, now is filled with all my cologne and finally a proper place to put my Wallet, Keys, Phone, Watch, Lighter and Cigarette.

My room is really starting to form into proper shape itself, something like my dream room. <3

Next up, 42" TV on the wall! FUCKING AWESOME! <3

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments