vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Busy busy busy with my birthday!

Thank you, to everyone who made this birthday possible!

Best birthday ever!

Thanks : (Not according to Merit)

My girlfriend Glenda Ding Shi Yu
- Thanks for the cheesy present. But you know I loved it! <3

My best friends!
- Marcus Ng : Thanks for the surprise, and the urgent present shopping for me! Really love the pen, could not have thanked you enough!

- Marcus Lye : Thanks for spending almost every b'day with me, you are loved sweetie. <3

- Matthew : Thanks for spending the first day, eating dim sum with me, and 2nd day playing mah jong with me, you are loved as well.

- Derrick : Thanks for coming for the dim sum session!

- Kim : Thanks for coming for my first birthday!

My Camp Mates!
- Jerome Koh : Thanks for coming on both days! Dim Sum + Mah Jong, was great, and having you sleep beside me now is just fucking funny. HAHAHAHA.

- Kee Han Wen : I kinda know the Present idea is from you, and for you to take off for me on thursday is just sweet.

My Other Friends!
- Can't wait to spend Friday with the rest of you guys! <3

- And to those who have wished me a happy birthday, your wishes, are well and much appreciated! You know I love all of you! <3

~~~

Will upload photos of my presents tomorrow. <3

This year's bday, beats all, thanks to all my lovely friends, and my lovely girlfriend.

You guys are much appreciated!

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments