vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Sunday, February 6, 2011
It's almost 7am in the morning.

And I somehow just don't feel as tired as I'm supposed to be.

Maybe it's the Chinese New Year hype, or maybe it's just something else.

Sometimes I wonder, why things happen, and people often tell me things happen for a reason, but there are somethings which I just can't get a reason for. Why do people judge another person, even before he or she really knows that 1 person.

Yes, we are judgmental beings, but what gives us the appropriate rights to categorize people into who we think they are and condemn them.

There are many things that have happened over the years, that's made me feel like I've been judged constantly by not just the people around me, but people, who don't even know me at all. But why is this so?

~~~

Girlfriend was really sweet today.

Sent her home at around 10.30pm, after a movie with another 3 sets of couples, which were all her friends, talk about sneaking into the group *grinns*

Went home, and had to entertain some cousins, and have some clever conversation with my parents before they headed to bed.

I went into my room and texted my girl "Hey babe, missed you, wish you were here."

And the next thing I know, there she was, lying next to me.

Sweetest thing ever.

Love.

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments