vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Girl : It got me wondering that, just maybe if we've changed?

Girl : And just maybe it didn't have to end the way it did the first time.

Boy : Remember, 2 rocking chairs on the porch.

Girl : A couple of little devils, running around with toy guns.

Boy : But didn't you say, it was unfair to have a child? Cause every morning when I walk out that door, you felt like I might never walk back in.

Girl : What if there wasn't that chance?

Boy : Meaning what?

Girl : Meaning, what if you walk through that door, you were walking through a door to come here.

Boy : *silence*

Girl : And once again we have silence...

Girl : Guess things haven't changed so much afterall.

Boy : What do you want me to say?

Girl : I don't know.

Girl : Don't you ever wonder?

Boy : Sure yeah. I wonder...

Girl : But?

Boy : =)

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments