vultures
Profile
I'm Yiliang
I'm 19
That's all you need to know about me.



imprints, meth, chlotte, thispicture, aragwen
Designer your.juliet
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Once or another in our life,

We will choose, to make decisions upon someone else likes or dislikes.

And many a times, we'll choose to stick by it no matter how it turns out.

Many a times, will be end up thinking.

"What if, the new wasn't better."
"What if, I didn't do this."
"What if, I didn't do that."

How would it have turned out, if I did not make a decision, out total rashness.

~

Once or another in our life,

We would think that, moving on was a better decision.

And we choose to stick by that, no matter how it turned out.

Good or bad, we take it, willingly or unwillingly, we stick by it.

Then we start thinking once again.

"What if I never moved on..."
"Would I be in a better likely position right now, if I had not moved on?"

~

Once or another in our life.

We think that the grass, is greener on the other side.

But till we take the leap of faith, and cross the pasture in look for a new life.

We realized, it's either, not any better.

Or probably worst.

And then we think.

"What, the hell, was I thinking..."
"I shouldn't have..."

~

Once or another in our life.

We let a coin decide heads or tails.

Just to make a decision for us.

But what we always fail to realize.

Is that, for the split second, while the coin is spinning it's unforgivable rounds in the air.

We already have in mind, what we prefer, and what we actually want.

So...

~

What do you really want?

Did you really get what you want?

Or would you have rather stuck to the past.

Track 3//

posted by WarsoreJones at 0 comments